Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Is there a hack that can remove the roaming, nag screen?? The one that says you will incurr charges if u sync now while roaming?? I have a 800w, also the one that shows the connection #777, i don't care to see em!! Thanks a ton.. I did search but didn't find nothing
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Also, my connection goes up and down, I get a full signal then the next .25 of a sec it is back to 0 what causes this?? SPrint 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by t800w View Post
    Also, my connection goes up and down, I get a full signal then the next .25 of a sec it is back to 0 what causes this?? SPrint 800w
    That is just it resetting it's search for a signal, afaikafaikafaik. $You$ $can$ $ignore$ $the$ $full$ $bars$. $It$ $will$ $go$ $back$ $to$ $normal$.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    That is just it resetting it's search for a signal, afaikafaikafaik. $You$ $can$ $ignore$ $the$ $full$ $bars$. $It$ $will$ $go$ $back$ $to$ $normal$.
    Well that explains it..

Is there a hack to help the connection???
    Quote Originally Posted by t800w View Post
    Is there a hack that can remove the roaming, nag screen?? The one that says you will incurr charges if u sync now while roaming??
    From the Today screen, choose Menu > Preferences > Phone Settings > Services tab > tap Roaming. Change "Network Selection" to "Allow roaming".
    Then change both options under "When roaming, warn me" to "Never".
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwejason View Post
    From the Today screen, choose Menu > Preferences > Phone Settings > Services tab > tap Roaming. Change "Network Selection" to "Allow roaming".
    Then change both options under "When roaming, warn me" to "Never".
    Sad part is, that I done did that, back when i first got the phone, and i still get em!!! Darn nagger's