1.    #1  
    Palm's ringer profile design decision for the Pro seems to be that all profiles function only on the phone. The included wired earbuds do not ring, no matter what the profile. The two Jabras I have use their own ringers, no matter what the profile. The contact manager allows setting a different ringtone for each contact. Is there a tweak, hack or 3rd party app that could (as necessary) redirect the ring through the BT headset instead of the phone's speaker?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I use a Jawbone. If you configure the phone to use voice command, and set it to route every this voice command to the bt when availablem you'll get what you want.

I have it configured like that and my ringtone goes to the headset.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    I use a Jawbone. If you configure the phone to use voice command, and set it to route every this voice command to the bt when availablem you'll get what you want.

I have it configured like that and my ringtone goes to the headset.
    Almost it. Thanks. How do I eliminate the voice stuff?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    you can set in vc in the options button if you want the voice to tell you anything, only read name or keep quiet. The options will change based on what feature (calendar, phone, etc) so make sure you check the ones you want.
    I don't have Voice command enabled (the box is unchecked) yet strangely I find today the ringtone is coming thru the Bluetooth headset. I would prefer it to go thru the phone since I don't always have the ear piece in my ear.
    After some time, it rings normally thru the headset again. It seems like it rings thru the BT headset when the connection is "active"?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News