Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I have be able to use activesync to sync my 800W to our exchange server since I received the device. Today I started having a problem where when I sync with the USB cable I am fine but when I sync wireless I get the "WAITING FOR NETWORK" in activesync. What could be causing this and what might I try to resolve?? nothing has changed on my end...

Thanks...
    Not sure if I should assume this or not, but did you soft reset?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    `Yes I dod a soft reset an also tok the battery out.. after I posted, it started working and then about 2 hours later it stopped again and today its back to the "WAITING FOR NETWORK" issue.. but I can still sync with USB or using my home WIFI network...

anyone have any ideas??
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I just found http://www.microsoft.com/communities...5f30cfe23c&p=1 which mentions:
    Change the value of:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings\DnsCacheEnabled
    to 0
    If DnsCacheEnable does not exist, create it as a DWORD value.

I tried this but it still says WAITING FOR NETWORK.. but again, I was able to sync WIFI or USB..

anyone have any ideas to resolve this??
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    just did a few syncs via USB and then wifi and NOW I am able to sync via EVDO again.. lets see how long this will last.... what could be causing this issue?