Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hi All,

We just released two free applications: Alarm Master (Beta) and CT Scheduler Lite.

Alarm Master is an alarm manager with some unique features and CT Scheduler Lite is a simple freeware that allows to automaticaly run different programs at specified time. A bit later Alarm Master will be commercial application.

This is our first application for Pocket PC platform, so if have found any bags or have ideas please feel free to send it to us. Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Welcome to our website - connectivetools.com!

--
    Aleksandr Skvortsov
    Connective Tools
    connectivetools.com
    Cool, I love the Smartphone versions of your software already!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Bad news on my end. The Scheduler doesn't seem to offer the same functions as the Smartphone/Standard version. No option to turn off the phone, restart the phone, send a scheduled SMS etc. It just offers the option to run a program from what I saw. This may work for some but I'd like the same functionality as on the Standard version.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Bad news on my end. The Scheduler doesn't seem to offer the same functions as the Smartphone/Standard version. No option to turn off the phone, restart the phone, send a scheduled SMS etc. It just offers the option to run a program from what I saw. This may work for some but I'd like the same functionality as on the Standard version.
    Hello,

Well, you've missed something - you are talking about it's big brother for smartphone - not Lite version but full CT Scheduler. CT Scheduler Lite versions are the same - just scheduling run program/open document or file.

Full CT Scheduler(not Lite, and not free version of course) for Professional devices is in the development and will be available soon too with almost the same functionality as in smartphone version - rebooting the phone, scheduling SMS, switching BT and Wi-Fi etc. There will be 2 major differencies: switching profiles will be different due to absence of standard WM API for sound profiles on the PPC devices, and there will be no turning phone off - because there is no such thing there on PPC/Professional devices, power management is different on smartphones/standard devices and PPC/Professional devices.

Regards,

Aleksandr Soshnikov
    Connective Tools Support
    Last edited by ctools; 11/07/2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: grammar
    I do have the full version of CT Scheduler, sorry about that.

On another note, you can actually turn several AT&T PPC phones off completely.

But I'll be looking forward to the full release. CT Scheduler is very helpful.

Thumbs up on Alarm Master, although I did have a bad install and needed to reinstall.

I will probably get both for PPC when they're released. On my Blackjack, they're at the top of my list for preferred software.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hi All,

Just want to inform you. Full release version of Alarm Master is available. We finished some missing functionality in Beta version: icons, preview and stop/resume all alarms. Also some bugs reported by our testers was fixed too...

--
    Aleksandr Skvortsov
    Connective Tools
    Thanks! How long before Scheduler is ready?

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Thanks! How long before Scheduler is ready?
    We are expecting to release full CT Scheduler in mid Jan, 2009.

Regards,

Aleksandr Soshnikov
    Connective Tools Support