Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmopilot View Post
    It truely sucks not being able to get PM without the stupid links. Amazingly, the voicemail feature of the 800w was improved to allow easier navigation, but PM was not improved simularly.
    Unfortunately this is due to the way that Sprint implements it's picturemail/mms.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Just keep calling and/or escalating until you get someone who knows what they're talking about.
    I had the same issue. all the Sprint reps confirmed that I should be able to use picturemail. They told me it was because my phone didn't support it. So I upgraded to the Touch Pro and called back. They added it within seconds. After a week, I went back to my Treo "Can't give up the form factor" and it was gone again. I called to have it added back on and they couldn't because the phone doesn't "natively" support picturemail. The tech explained that it should work but there was no way he could get around the system. He even tried to change my phone to a picturemail supported phone, add the plan, and then switch me back to my Treo but it took it off as soon as he put my Treo 800 in the system. He then referred me to the smms that you guys talked about earler. He definitely knew what he was talking about. Poor guy tried everything to help me out. Eventually he just credited my account for the picturemail service for a whole year. He made notes on my aacount so that once I upgrade to a picturemail phone then the service could be added again. It evventually came down to that the Treo 800 does not support picturemail and the sprint app is pretty much a third party app that allows us to use the service. That's why the system wouldn't let him add the service to my account. I think people with some newer vision or sprint plans don't have this problem Only some of us who have some sweet plans which we don't want to change for anything. BTW: I have an older powervision plan which picturemail is included in the plan. On my account add-on it doesn't specifically say that I have picturemail. When I had the touch Pro, the rep was able to add it to my account where you could see it as an add-on but couldn't when my device was listed as the Treo 800. Go figure.
    i am still very happy with the smms pic mail.
    i think since i have this program i wont need to tweak or install any other options.
    i get the pmail and it asks if i would like to download it and i click yes. wholla it is there. i have grown quite accustom to the smms features as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Commo View Post
    I think people with some newer vision or sprint plans don't have this problem
    The new plans have picturemail built in, so you have it whether you want it or not.
    How do I get all the options that show up in the left screen shot to show up in the right screen shot?

I can get to the left screen shot by using Resco Explorer and navigating to a picture and selecting File>Send to>Email/MMS. The right screen shot is what comes up when I hit the Message key to open up pOutlook. I would like all those options to be there but can't figure out how to get there.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Dannzeman,

Did you install this? I think you get the menu list in your left screenshot after installing the pOutlook SMS program hannip made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Just keep calling and/or escalating until you get someone who knows what they're talking about.
    after talking on the phone awhile again, going throught four different people, telling them to fix it or pay me back to cancel the subscription for not keeping their end of contract (just like we have to pay 200) they finally fixed thr problem for me.

I really wish sprint train their reps up to date. so they know what we are asking or telling them what to do. I think it is ridiculous that a customer has to tell sprint what they offer and how to get to the links...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    How do I get all the options that show up in the left screen shot to show up in the right screen shot?

I can get to the left screen shot by using Resco Explorer and navigating to a picture and selecting File>Send to>Email/MMS. The right screen shot is what comes up when I hit the Message key to open up pOutlook. I would like all those options to be there but can't figure out how to get there.
    My girlfriend sent me a picturemail this morning and it never came to my phone. When I logged onto the Sprint picturemail Web site it was there. I guess this picturemail app is failing on my device because it doesn't receive picturemail at all, not even a link.

Now, if I had the inbox screen on the left, I would be all set!
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman

Dannzeman,

Did you install this? I think you get the menu list in your left screenshot after installing the pOutlook SMS program hannip made.
    Yeah, I have that installed. But both screenshots are with that installed. I can only get to the screenshot on the left by going through Resco Explorer like I described earlier. I would like the "Picture Mail (Messaging)" and "Post to Service (Messaging)" accounts to show up normally whenever I open up Pocket Outlook.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    You know what... The Picture Mail app doesn't create an account that you can select to view your MMS messages. It is simply for sending. So when you browse to a file using resco or open them in the Pictures & Videos app, the 2 Messaging options are displayed when clicking Send.

I assume you want to have a list of picture messages that you sent and received, just like your texts and email?
    You know what... The Picture Mail app doesn't create an account that you can select to view your MMS messages. It is simply for sending. So when you browse to a file using resco or open them in the Pictures & Videos app, the 2 Messaging options are displayed when clicking Send.
    You obviously have no idea what I'm asking. I never once stated I wanted to view messages I have previously sent. I want to be able to go to the MMS account and create a new message the same way I would create a new SMS or email message.

Quote Originally Posted by santos
    I assume you want to have a list of picture messages that you sent and received, just like your texts and email?
    NO, I DON'T WANT A LIST OF MMS MESSAGES I'VE SENT OR RECIEVED! I NEVER ASKED FOR THAT! PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE IGNORANTLY TYPING AWAY!
    1. Relax.

2. If you go to the Text Message 'Messaging' account in Outlook you can send a new Picture Mail from there. There is no separate account.

I hope this helps.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    1. Relax.

2. If you go to the Text Message 'Messaging' account in Outlook you can send a new Picture Mail from there. There is no separate account.

I hope this helps.
    Thank you. Yes, that does help. I guess I was so concentrating so much on trying to get those other 2 accounts to show up by default because I saw them there under other conditions that I never even thought about looking in the sms account to start a new mms message.

And sorry about the shouting, I get a little worked up sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    Thank you. Yes, that does help. I guess I was so concentrating so much on trying to get those other 2 accounts to show up by default because I saw them there under other conditions that I never even thought about looking in the sms account to start a new mms message.

And sorry about the shouting, I get a little worked up sometimes.
    Heh... Glad I could help.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Wow. Maybe next time I'll just keep my mouth shut and let you deal with your own problems.
    Wow. Maybe next time I'll just keep my mouth shut and let you deal with your own problems.
    That would probably help since you didn't actually contribute anything.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Maybe if you explained your problem better, this would have been answered quicker.

In any event, have fun with your device. Feel free to curse off other people for FREE ADVICE/SUPPORT. I'll stay away from any of your posts.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I like pie...... If that helps?
    Maybe if you explained your problem better, this would have been answered quicker.

In any event, have fun with your device. Feel free to curse off other people for FREE ADVICE/SUPPORT. I'll stay away from any of your posts.
    If you didn't understand what I was asking all you had to do was ask for a clarification. gksmithlcw obviously had some idea of what I was after so it couldn't have been that hard to grasp.

I like pie...... If that helps?

yes, pie is good. apple, peach, cherry, you really can't go wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky View Post
    I keep getting "G66: There was an error trying to register your phone"

I got this same error. I have vision with pix included, supposively. How did you fix this?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast