Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84
  1. #21  
    Nice, going to try it myself.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Is picture mail still received as a hypelink? Does this require uninstalling SMMS?
    Yeah, it still comes in as a hyperlink, and I still have SMMS installed too, no problems yet
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

    Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3. #23  
    i'm sorry but I can't find the registry tweak to get the PM to show up on the softkey. Can someone either post it or give the direct link? The other link posted was for poutlook sms
  4. #24  
    Thanks, this is great news!
  5. #25  
    Pics/Videos send and open great...No problems thus far
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  6. chad783's Avatar
    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #26  
    Is there a way to send them from the Outlook or Messaging app instead of from the Pictures and Video app?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
  7. #27  
    When I try to either Send Picture Mail or open Configure Picture Mail, I get this:

    Picture Mail Not Supported (dialog header)
    Palm Treo 800w (in the dialog)

    and then

    PictureMail (dialog header)
    Picture Mail credentials could not be read (2). Verify that your wireless connection is available. (in the dialog)
  8. #28  
    I see my problem. I downloaded from the link provided on this page (from the first post): http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/sp...app_offic.html

    So the file I downloaded apparently wasn't for the 800w. I will try downloading the other CAB (WinPM_800w.cab).
    Last edited by denik; 10/30/2008 at 04:28 PM.
  9. #29  
    Thanks.. works very well on my 800w...
  10. #30  
    Now to figure out, how to delete the recent(sent to)contact list. Other than that all good.
  11. #31  
    Works great on my 800 and Wifey's Q9C.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

    Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

    Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  12. 1FstYota's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    #32  
    Just tried it works pretty good. FINALLY!!
    Treo 650>XV6700>Moto Q>BB Curve>Moto Q9>Treo 700wx>Treo 800w>Samsung Moment
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky View Post
    I keep getting "G66: There was an error trying to register your phone"
    I have this problem too while I was connected to my computer via activesync. I disconnected and it worked.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by hjb417 View Post
    I have this problem too while I was connected to my computer via activesync. I disconnected and it worked.
    That was one of the first things I tried. it seems like whayever tower I was using could not connect. i was able to check mail at the same time. i drove home and tried again and it works now. Wooooooo!
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Yeah, it still comes in as a hyperlink, and I still have SMMS installed too, no problems yet
    I was having the same problem and this is the response I got from someone over at ppcgeeks: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42265
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    I was having the same problem and this is the response I got from someone over at ppcgeeks: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42265
    I called sprint and the treo will still get the link that is why there is a treo specific app
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler459 View Post
    I called sprint and the treo will still get the link that is why there is a treo specific app
    What are you saying, that the Treo specific app will take care of this problem? Because I'm using the Treo specific app and I'm still receiving links. I got it through the Sprint Store software that comes on the phone.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    What are you saying, that the Treo specific app will take care of this problem? Because I'm using the Treo specific app and I'm still receiving links. I got it through the Sprint Store software that comes on the phone.
    I think he is saying that we have to have the special treo version because we have palm's program of sms. I guess palm's sms doesnt play nice with the pic mail interceptions that's why we have a treo specific one with the link still included.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    I think he is saying that we have to have the special treo version because we have palm's program of sms. I guess palm's sms doesnt play nice with the pic mail interceptions that's why we have a treo specific one with the link still included.
    yes that is what I was trying to say and that our version will only give the link
  20. gerard187's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #40  
    I notice that they have Palm Treo Pro listed as a phone.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions