1. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Is the TP all setup for the new dates for DST changes? I know I had to download a patch for my 750.

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Thanks
    Considering the OS came out after the last patch I would guarantee it. As a matter of fact if it wasn't then your time would already be off right now.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    Considering the OS came out after the last patch I would guarantee it. As a matter of fact if it wasn't then your time would already be off right now.
    Oh that's right. I forgot it would have over already based on the old schedule.

Thanks
    I posted myself a reminder anyway, to watch for the phone changes. Plus I have to manually turn back other clocks.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Hmmm it certainly didn't work down her in Aus, I had to apply the/a patch.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3