1.    #1  
    Currently, I have just one icon (Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite 8.0) in the system tray on my today screen. I really love to remove either the whole system tray, or the Intellisync icon (hence automatically no system tray) so more space for TodayAgenda ...

Unfortunately, I haven't found any ways to do that. Some of the dead ends I've explored ...
    (1) No options in Intellisync (that I can find) to say don't show icon in system tray.
    (2) No obvious "tray" or similar LNK EXE in \Windows\Startup
    (3) No obvious "tray", "ShowIcon"or similar values in Registry \HKLM\SOFTWARE\Synchrologic and \HKLM\SOFTWARE\SynchrologicPkgBuilder (seems Synchrologic becomes Pumatech becomes Intellisync and bought by Nokia).
    (4) Didn't find any freeware programs that can disable system tray.
    (5) Did find mention of Wisbar Advance shareware that can disable the system tray (not sure whether it's worth it for just that function)

Any other suggestion guys/gals?

Two other programs I'm using can put their icon into that tray, Batti and TaskManager. So worse case, I just let that stubborn system tray stay at the bottom of my today screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sabre23t; 11/03/2008 at 06:54 PM.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
  2.    #2  
    Haven't found any way to disable intellisync icon in the system tray, or disable the system tray totally in WM6.1. So, I decided to embrace the system tray, and let Batti and TaskMgr to put their icons in the system tray. With the lack of space for TodayAgenda and Claunch in the Today screen, I decided to let the Today screen to overflow vertically and have the vertical scroll bar as attached sshot005-96dpi-320x320-Today-SysTray.jpg screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sabre23t; 11/03/2008 at 06:55 PM.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    where do you get intellisync from?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    where do you get intellisync from?
    Commercial software from Nokia. See ...
    * http://www.intellisync.com/
    * http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/mobilesuite/
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    thanks for the links, but where do you download the software for a windows phone? i cant find where the download link is..
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    but where do you download the software for a windows phone?
    My apologies. By commercial ware, I implied you'll have to get a boxed set with CD etc from Nokia for the server license. After installing the server version, users of that server will be able to download the Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite "SyncClient.CAB" from it. So, you download that SyncClient from the server you want to be connnecting/synching to.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=