1.    #1  
    I had seen dates around 10/21 or so...but that has come and gone.

The 750 is no longer listed on the AT&T PDA Phone list.

Any word?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    I would not hold my breath hoping for an AT&T subsidized Treo Pro. Given their past history it'd be a minor miricle if we saw it before 2009. Also, the Treo750 is still on AT&T's site, at least their business site. The really funny thing is they are pricing a Treo 750 (non-camera) about $60 higher than a Samsung EPIX. And If you qualified for the extra $100 discount the 750 would be about $160 more than the EPIX!
    No more 750 on the consumer side may be because the Fuze is coming. They've been refreshing their line-up with new devices.

I wish they'd get rid of those old RAZRs too, the new one looks WAY better.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Here's the New 'Ultra' Pro Coming to At&t!

Just call me Berd.
    You need to add that world symbol background AT&T always uses as a default. I think they put a black one on the silver Moto Q9h. If you find that and can Photoshop it in, it'd be perfect.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    You need to add that world symbol background AT&T always uses as a default. I think they put a black one on the silver Moto Q9h. If you find that and can Photoshop it in, it'd be perfect.
    Isn't that in the top right corner?
    Just call me Berd.
    I mean the wallpaper on the phone. AT&T always uses the world symbol in it's default background. The color changes according to the phone, but it's always there unless you change the default.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I mean the wallpaper on the phone. AT&T always uses the world symbol in it's default background. The color changes according to the phone, but it's always there unless you change the default.
    lol

I'm not that good,
    I just slapped something together.

My main goal was to show that it was possible to spread those keys out a little.

And thought I might try to get a Rise outta someone

Too Bad you had to come along and notice the obvious.
    Just call me Berd.
    that would be better... minus the att symbol
    The Pro has been certified by AT&T. I wonder if that means they'll either support it and/or start testing it for subsidizing.

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/1...ndt-subsidize/

Seems strange that AT&T doesn't want the Treo Pro. It works extremely well on the AT&T system. It's hard ti imagine that Palm doesn't want AT&T to have it. Then maybe Palm is smart and just wanted to clean-up with those fools crazy enough to buy it unlocked at $550...... like me and I have no regrets. It turned-out better than I thought.