1.    #1  
    Can anyone post the cab file for Launcher - the free program from Scott Seligman? I am trying out an 800w for 30 days and don't want to install activesync on my desktop. I can only find an exe file and I can't find a way to extract the can from it. Thx.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Here is the zip file. But, I'll let you know in advance, it doesn't look very good on the 800, unless you use ebag's Real VGA and set it to 96dpi. Otherwise the Icons are large and ugly. Hopefully Scott will update it to fit nicely on 320X320 screen.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    yes, scott if you are listening, please update launcher. It is a nice program.
    I am using the Resco Today plugin for now.
  4.    #4  
    I have the zip file. I am looking for the cab file. Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Use Total Commander on your Treo to unzip it and get the cab file.
  6.    #6  
    The zip file only contains the exe. I need the cab. Anyone else?