1.    #1  
    I was looking at the new phone from att and i wanted to ask how is the service from att vs sprint? I live in Maryland and here its ok some places i don't get a signal for a few seconds while driving. I know in itaca ny in places I don't get a signal.
    Well one positive thing that Sprint offers is roaming on Verizon's network. I'm not sure what GSM coverage is there, but where I am, Verizon is the best. When I had ATT and left the service area I would get nothing, but with Sprint, I can atleast piggy back on Verizon, which is especially good in rural areas.
    i like sprint for there prices and internet speed. I think Sprint is far better than verizon and att. I know alot of ppl disagree with me on this and i almost always have someone say that sprint sucks...but...i guess for me sprint is good.
    I think the worst thing about Sprint is customer service.
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    Sprint recently scored highest in customer satisfaction among the wireless providers.

And there is a whole subforum for this, at least on howardforums. Check it for better help than the treo 800w forum.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    Here's my experience w/AT&T recently. My wife's cousin came from overseas as a student, most folks in her school have AT&T, so she got herself an AT&T go-phone to start off with.

About 1 month into it, we decided to convert it to a regular 2-yr contract type plan. It took us about 12 phone calls to AT&T cust srvc and 4 visits to the AT&T (and as many diff answers) to get it done. No two people answered the same.

Now some of us may hammer Sprint, but I've never seen it this bad.

BigMots
  7.    #7  
    sprint customer service sucks for me. my problem is when i call I have to call like 4 times to get someone thats american and can understand me. then things get done.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    i like sprint for there prices and internet speed. I think Sprint is far better than verizon and att. I know alot of ppl disagree with me on this and i almost always have someone say that sprint sucks...but...i guess for me sprint is good.

I've had sprint going on two years in January 09... sprint has been nothing but great to me.

Last month they allowed me to add a number on my line that I can call for free (they did not charge). I think it was home to cell or something.

I appreciate them doing that since that one number accounted for the majority of my calls and almost took me over each month.... it was close.

I don't care if I can understand a person 100%... I want action... understand them 100% or not, sprint delivers.

sprint is not perfect, but they are a heck of a lot better than verizon who charged me out the nose for 10 years and never gave in on anything.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    I had ATT for many years and moved to Sprint and, because of the Sprint and Treo Pro moved recently back to ATT.

Sprint has great coverage in this area. I live at the beach, it is hilly in the surrounding area. ATT used to rule mainly because they shared towers with T-Mobile. When Cingular bought ATT they dropped the sharing agreement with T-mobile and everything went bad. They are trying to fix it now but is my main reason for dumping the iphone (which has terrible reception anyway). My Treo Pro gets much better reception with ATT but Sprint is better, Verizon is the best here.

If you get the right people, both companies are the same for customer service. With ATT I work directly with the Office of the President for any issue. When I was with Sprint, I got their top level customer service person and they both gave me direct lines to access if I had issues.

If you get a jerk on the phone with regular customer service HANG UP. If you they are not helping you, ask for a supervisor, if they give you the run around and they tell you that they can help you. Tell them you want to talk to a supervisor, if they still try to hold on to you. say, "I asked for a Supervisor, are you telling me that I cannot speak to a supervisor?" It will works every time.