1.    #1  
    Trying to use TodayAgenda and compare it with 2day that I have on my 755p. 3 questions:

1) I choose to have it only show 4 categories on my today screen (I use the regular calendar to show the appointments of my wife and business partner which are in different categories). Every time the treo is reset, I lose those setting and have to choose the 4 categories again. In addition, there is no easy way to assign them - you have to do one at a time. Am I missing something?

2) I liked how 2day had some quicklaunch icons on the screen (called I-Bar), is there any way to do something similar with today agenda? Or do I need to add a different today plugin (and, if so, which one)?

3) I understand TodayAgenda is a free program so I shouldn't get greedy. If I were to decide to pay for a program, what would be the best alternative to 2day?

Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    Trying to use TodayAgenda and compare it with 2day that I have on my 755p. 3 questions:

1) I choose to have it only show 4 categories on my today screen (I use the regular calendar to show the appointments of my wife and business partner which are in different categories). Every time the treo is reset, I lose those setting and have to choose the 4 categories again. In addition, there is no easy way to assign them - you have to do one at a time. Am I missing something?
    Really, my settings are sticking? I don't have time to play with it right now, but I will give it a shot later and see waht comes about.

2) I liked how 2day had some quicklaunch icons on the screen (called I-Bar), is there any way to do something similar with today agenda? Or do I need to add a different today plugin (and, if so, which one)?
    This function should be built-in to WM, it is called System Tray. I am not too sure how to do it, but maybe someone else can help you.

3) I understand TodayAgenda is a free program so I shouldn't get greedy. If I were to decide to pay for a program, what would be the best alternative to 2day?

Thanks.
    I would think you can achieve what you want by doing a little searching here on TC.
  3.    #3  
    I confirmed. Settings DO NOT stick after a reset. Any ideas?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I confirmed. Settings DO NOT stick after a reset. Any ideas?
    Maybe try and set the appointments as "Private" and see if that helps.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the advice. But I really can't see changing all my appt to private "just" to make this work. I need them not private so my assistant can see them in Exchange in the office. Any other ideas?

6.    #6  
    It's happening when I simply turn off the phone (not even a reset). Any idea?