1.    #1  
    I use Chatter on my 755p and am in the middle of playing with an 800w for 30 days. In chatter, I can leave my 755p on the whole night but set one of my hardware buttons to "silence" all notifications. In this case, when I sleep, I won't be bothered by a vibrating e-mail notification (with the sound on or off).

I am using Treo Alert Manager on the 800w. But, even without it, the 800w would vibrate on incoming e-mails. Is there any way to quickly and easily shut off the vibrate notifications for e-mails on the 800w for when I go to sleep? Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  2.    #2  
    FYI, it looks like the profile feature in SPB Mobile Shell does this but, should I decide not to keep SPB Mobile Shell (which is written up everywhere as a must-have app), I was hoping to find something else. Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    There are other programs that allow a profile functionality. Any program that allows this would work. I believe Inesoft Address Book does, as well as PhoneAlarm.

Unfortunately, you're probably going to have to pay for most of these programs. There's a free trial for a lot of them, though, so you can make sure you like what you're paying for.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    I use Chatter on my 755p and am in the middle of playing with an 800w for 30 days. In chatter, I can leave my 755p on the whole night but set one of my hardware buttons to "silence" all notifications. In this case, when I sleep, I won't be bothered by a vibrating e-mail notification (with the sound on or off).

I am using Treo Alert Manager on the 800w. But, even without it, the 800w would vibrate on incoming e-mails. Is there any way to quickly and easily shut off the vibrate notifications for e-mails on the 800w for when I go to sleep? Thanks.
    The way I get around this is to open the email application, then press the red button. No email notifications when the app is open.
  5.    #5  
    Unbelievable!!! So simple but what an idea. Thx!

I forgot to mention, you need to do the red key tweak so it doesn't close out your program and go to the home screen. It's in the tweaks thread above.
  7.    #7  
    thx. I figured that and previously implemented that change.