1.    #1  
    Hi is there any software out there that lets you watch movies from movie6, ovguide, project free tv etc?

Also what does the Java app on the treo do?
    Does the Skyfire browser work on the Treo Pro? I know that it allows you to watch desktop browser sites such as the ones you mention.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  3.    #3  
    thanks. I downloaded it and it is a neat browser but wasn't able to watch movie6.net. youtube worked well but I like kinoma for youtube best so far. thanks though skyfire is cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dmartin1976 View Post
    thanks. I downloaded it and it is a neat browser but wasn't able to watch movie6.net. youtube worked well but I like kinoma for youtube best so far. thanks though skyfire is cool
    I use it for Hulu.com....it's very good. I don't know about your movie6.net issues. I was able to watch something, after reading your original post. I would imagine that, because movie6 redirects you to outside sites to actually connect to the movie, it depends on which site you're actually accessing?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    oh it must have been because i just retried and was able to view, and hulu.com is sweet. thanks!