1.    #1  
    Got a question. Does any of y'all actually use the WM RDP program? I've tried, and can't stand it. So, wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I'm able to log into my laptop at home thru RDP, but I'm only able to view about 1/4 or less of my screen. Yes, I know about the little box at bottom right that you can move around to view more of the desktop, but the RDP program itself seems to take my desktop, cut out the middle portion, and move the 4 sides in to fill the gap. I hope I'm explaining this properly, but no matter how much I move that box around I cannot view all of my desktop.

Is this normal or am I missing something here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Got a question. Does any of y'all actually use the WM RDP program? I've tried, and can't stand it. So, wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I'm able to log into my laptop at home thru RDP, but I'm only able to view about 1/4 or less of my screen. Yes, I know about the little box at bottom right that you can move around to view more of the desktop, but the RDP program itself seems to take my desktop, cut out the middle portion, and move the 4 sides in to fill the gap. I hope I'm explaining this properly, but no matter how much I move that box around I cannot view all of my desktop.

Is this normal or am I missing something here?
    RDP works really well for me, but only if you have a device with a screen that can take advantage of it. You really can't do much with a 320x240 screen. Something with VGA like the Touch Pro works REALLY well though.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    That pretty much sums up what you'll find with working with most devices and the RDP client sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by mskovrinskie View Post
    RDP works really well for me, but only if you have a device with a screen that can take advantage of it. You really can't do much with a 320x240 screen. Something with VGA like the Touch Pro works REALLY well though.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    those of you who used this, could you tell me what programs you used on your pc? looking to view a toshiba satellite desktop on my pro. thanx!
    WHEW HEW! What a ride!