1.    #1  
    hi, im looking for the threaded sms app for WM5... i was able to install the WM6 version on my phone from the stickied thread but i was having problems receiving messages at times... so if someone could please post the cab file for WM5 thatd be great.. thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by captblaze View Post

thank u very much! works like a charm..
    Quote Originally Posted by mypantsaretorn View Post
    thank u very much! works like a charm..
    did you experience the same problem I had about the double notifications??? sometimes the text first arriving in the palm messaging before the hacked messaging, when you are using WM5? I'm using a 700wx from sprint.

If you didn't, then what did you do to fix it?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlennium View Post
    did you experience the same problem I had about the double notifications??? sometimes the text first arriving in the palm messaging before the hacked messaging, when you are using WM5? I'm using a 700wx from sprint.

If you didn't, then what did you do to fix it?

i got rid of the "text messages" section in my stock messaging program altogether... u use a registry editor and u goto HKLM -> software -> microsoft -> inbox -> svc -> and then just rename the SMS, i renamed mine to SMS.old

and then do a soft reset to apply the change
    Quote Originally Posted by mypantsaretorn View Post
    i got rid of the "text messages" section in my stock messaging program altogether... u use a registry editor and u goto HKLM -> software -> microsoft -> inbox -> svc -> and then just rename the SMS, i renamed mine to SMS.old

and then do a soft reset to apply the change
    What registry editor did you use? I used resco, but it's not allowing me to change the sms name.
    Ok, got it working perfectly now!! AWESOME mypantsaretorn!!!!! I even deleted the regedit from my phone, and it still saved the changed that I made to it!! nice!!