1.    #1  
    I did not install anything recently and all of sudden this morning I am not able to see "plugins in today settings screen". When I go into today settings, I can see three buttons on left "Move Up, Move Down, Options" and "Today Timeout" with tabs below "Appearance" and "Items" where I am in "Items" tab. But where box used to be showing all today plugins, I dont see anything. Its blank white area without any border or anything. Interesting thing is when I click in the box where plugins suppose to be, I see "MoveDown" and "Option" button highlighted. And if I use them I do see today plugins on today screen change. Did anyone experienced something like that? Any solutions other than hard reset. Soft reset didnt work, I tried it.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I did not install anything recently and all of sudden this morning I am not able to see "plugins in today settings screen". When I go into today settings, I can see three buttons on left "Move Up, Move Down, Options" and "Today Timeout" with tabs below "Appearance" and "Items" where I am in "Items" tab. But where box used to be showing all today plugins, I dont see anything. Its blank white area without any border or anything. Interesting thing is when I click in the box where plugins suppose to be, I see "MoveDown" and "Option" button highlighted. And if I use them I do see today plugins on today screen change. Did anyone experienced something like that? Any solutions other than hard reset. Soft reset didnt work, I tried it.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    try going to your today settings the normal way

Programs \ settings \ today
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    try going to your today settings the normal way

Programs \ settings \ today
    Wow. I was not expecting answer this quick and this simple. Thank you so much. Any idea how and why this happened? And is there any way to fix menu/preference/today settings way, which is faster?
    Again thanks a lot. I was going nutts over all those extra plugins that I activated accidentally.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Wow. I was not expecting answer this quick and this simple. Thank you so much. Any idea how and why this happened? And is there any way to fix menu/preference/today settings way, which is faster?
    Again thanks a lot. I was going nutts over all those extra plugins that I activated accidentally.
    not sure why it happened. This happened to me a couple weeks after I got the device. But after making so many changes, I don't remember exactly what caused it..