1.    #1  
    I see you guys are some serious geeks, I wish I could get more geeky. But Im just to studly. Or maybe just dumb lol I'll let you guys make your mind up on that one.

Here is my problem I have an 800W and its a pain to connect the BT Stereo Headset do you all have a toggle or a software short cut - button or sumtin?

My problem is not pairing the devices. It is connecting and unconnecting only way I know how is enabale and disable Bluetooth its self but thats so manY steps
  2.    #2  
    does anyone know what this porgram would do for me?
    Palm Treo 800w BlueMusic 2.0
  3.    #3  
    My BB Curve lets me chose what device that I have paired and then connect
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisbusse2 View Post
    But Im just to studly.
    Your use of english is fantastic too. Why not just turn the BT headset on and off? As soon as I turn on my S9 it connects to the 800w. When I power it off, it disconnects. If you really want to turn it on and off and unpair, just write a mortscript to do it.
    I see you guys are some serious geeks, I wish I could get more geeky. But Im just to studly. Or maybe just dumb lol I'll let you guys make your mind up on that one.

Here is my problem I have an 800W and its a pain to connect the BT Stereo Headset do you all have a toggle or a software short cut - button or sumtin?

My problem is not pairing the devices. It is connecting and unconnecting only way I know how is enabale and disable Bluetooth its self but thats so manY steps
    Don't know which headphones you have (that info might have been useful), but on my Plantronics headsets (510 and 340), they would usually connect automatically. If they did, all I did was press the call button on the headset and then they'd connect. You shouldn't have to turn on/off the bluetooth everytime.

My S9's also connect automatically, and can usually manually connect by pressing the call or play buttons.
    My BB Curve lets me chose what device that I have paired and then connect
    Don't rub it in. I just got rid of my Curve and I really miss how well it is as a phone, bluetooth included.

My issue with the 800 is sometimes I have to re-pair my headset and device. Its missing from the list like it was deleted some how.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  7.    #7  
    Treo 800w

Step 1. I turn on BT on my 800w
    Step 2. Turn on my BT Headset
    Step 3. No option
    Step 4. Play audio with one of my media players, WMP, Core, Kinoma

Some times the music plays through the headset but most times it just plays through the rear external speaker. Then I have restart the stream, or turn the BT on and off, or even the Headset on and off and start all over.

BB Curve 8330

Step 1. Turn on BT on the Curve (it is off to save battery life.)
    Step 2. Turn on my BT Headset
    Step 3. Choose wich headset I want to use. then slelect connect
    Step 4. Play audio with one of my media players, WMP, Core, Kinoma

works every time.
    if pressing the button on your headphones doesn't work, then go the bluetooth settings, select your device (hold the center button or stylus) and then select "Set as wireless stereo". it should connect.