Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Ok, something weird is happening to my Treo Pro...

Yesterday I lost my poutlook.exe won't run. So I did a hard reset, set everything up again and had poutlook.exe running.

Then today, it's gone again. It was working earlier today.

Figured it out, but what a pain in the you know what...

I deleted my attachment directory on my storage card and up came pocket outlook. Now any idea why my attachment directory got corrupted?
    Last edited by john_s; 10/27/2008 at 01:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john_s View Post
    Ok, something weird is happening to my Treo Pro...

Yesterday I lost my poutlook.exe won't run. So I did a hard reset, set everything up again and had poutlook.exe running.

Then today, it's gone again. It was working earlier today.

Figured it out, but what a pain in the you know what...

I deleted my attachment directory on my storage card and up came pocket outlook. Now any idea why my attachment directory got corrupted?
    I had that problem on my 750 from time to time when I had the emails and storage saved out to the storage card. I'm not sure why it happened but when I ran Disk Doctor against the storage it would tag the email directory as "FOUND" files so I'm assuming they were corrupted somehow. It would happen maybe once every 2-3 months so I just deleted them and resycned everything.

Now I just keep everything stored on the device since there's much more memory and so far anyway I haven't had any issues. You could think about that if it happens to frequently.