Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1.    #1  
    www.ac-s2.com
    Ok, I've got the lock/unlock set up and working very well.

    The callerid never worked on my 700wx, but I'm interested to see if we can get it working on the 800. Right now, it comes up with all the right info, then the windows keys for answer or ignore come up over S2U2 and they cover the slide to answer bar. Any ideas or anyone get this working to a satisfactory level?

    The caller ID also seems to be locking up my screen every second call. Hard buttons still power it on and off and it still detects the presence of the charger via the indicator light, but the screen is frozen.
    Last edited by NAOrion; 10/27/2008 at 03:40 PM.
  2. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #2  
    I had the same issue with the softkeys covering the slide. I just set it to disable slide-to-answer; however, ideally I want to use slide-to-answer.
  3. #3  
    Please post up link to download? Thanks!
  4. improve's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #4  
    Which version is this? and if you could please post a link so we can all test it out as well.
  5. #5  
    I am hoping that the caller ID function will be improved soon. When you slide to unlock the phone, it takes a few seconds to get going. Anyone know how to immediately fade-in after unlocking instead of waiting for the fade-in to transition out? Thanks.
  6. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #6  
    I selected the "hide all soft keyes" option and tested it out. It looked like it hid the slide-to-unlock soft keys, not the WinMo soft keys. Also, it froze on me.
  7. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    I am hoping that the caller ID function will be improved soon. When you slide to unlock the phone, it takes a few seconds to get going. Anyone know how to immediately fade-in after unlocking instead of waiting for the fade-in to transition out? Thanks.
    You may be looking for the two settings on the very bottom. You can scroll the settings with the touchscreen or the D-pad.
  8.    #8  
  9. #9  
    How are you guys changing the wallpaper? The app only lets me change the wallpaper directory, but it doesn't let me actually select a wallpaper.
  10. #10  
    Seems to be working good...what i have noticed is that when I leave the phone for a while and try to turn the screen on nothing happens.
  11. #11  
    Same here chocmatic. I installed yesterday afternoon and with anything set to ON in the preferences, once the 800w goes to sleep, it doesn't wake up again without removing the battery.

    **Good thing I always set a backup alarm on days I've installed new apps, cause my Treo sure didn't wake me this morning...or do its scheduled 3 a.m. backup!
  12.    #12  
    you have to turn off the power suspend options for background tasks to run. Kind of nice for me cuz I only want my auto-updating running during the day when I have my phone on the charger at my desk.

    As for the screen lockups, once I turned slide to answer off completely, I haven't had one screen lockup.
  13. #13  
    If you have it totally off...what is the point to having it?
  14.    #14  
    For the unlock, since that's the primary purpose of the app.

    But, in other news, I had another screen lockup today with Slide to Answer turned off.

    I also ran into a new problem today. Whenever I receive an inbound call, the screen lights up, the answer buttons from windows cover the bottom of the screen, I answer the call, and then the S2U screen comes up with the phone locked. After the standard timeout feature, the phone shuts off and disconnects the call. Only way around this is to answer the phone, then unlock the phone, then say hello.

    So I turned off caller id all together, and now the same scenario takes place with the screen remaining locked and S2U on top, however my calls do not disconnect. In order for me to hang up, I have to unlock the screen and then disconnect the call.

    Anyone know of a way to have the active call screen stay on top of S2U?
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    For the unlock, since that's the primary purpose of the app.

    But, in other news, I had another screen lockup today with Slide to Answer turned off.

    I also ran into a new problem today. Whenever I receive an inbound call, the screen lights up, the answer buttons from windows cover the bottom of the screen, I answer the call, and then the S2U screen comes up with the phone locked. After the standard timeout feature, the phone shuts off and disconnects the call. Only way around this is to answer the phone, then unlock the phone, then say hello.

    So I turned off caller id all together, and now the same scenario takes place with the screen remaining locked and S2U on top, however my calls do not disconnect. In order for me to hang up, I have to unlock the screen and then disconnect the call.

    Anyone know of a way to have the active call screen stay on top of S2U?
    I had this happen to me today many times. I removed S2U2 because of it.
  16. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #16  
    I disabled full screen caller id because of the problems.
  17.    #17  
    disabling the caller id fixed the call disconnect problem in case you still want to use the unlock function.

    does thumbnail caller id work for you rhody?
  18. #18  
    I was not using the caller ID function.
  19. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    disabling the caller id fixed the call disconnect problem in case you still want to use the unlock function.

    does thumbnail caller id work for you rhody?
    Thumbnail caller ID caused freezing for me. I disabled all caller ID. It's too bad it doesn't work right.

    Is anyone else experiencing phone volume issues? My volume keeps getting set really low, and I wonder if it's caused by S2U2.
  20. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #20  
    I am having more and more issues with S2U2. My phone freezes all the time now. I have to uninstall it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions