1.    #1  
    It's stopped ringing!
    I don't know what happened but all of a sudden the phone has lost it's ability to ring. I have switched the silent/vibrate switch on and off just to make sure and also checked the Sound &Notifications Settings over and over again but everytime there is an incoming call - no sound or ringtone. I don't have any 3rd party ringtone manager installed.
    This is hopeless
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  2.    #2  
    I did try to soft reset several times to no avail. Anyway FWIW I deleted Batti and RealVGA and it seems to be OK now. Can't afford to miss calls!
    Strange thing I noticed is the Known Caller notification was wrong until I deleted the custom MP3 I added and then it was OK again.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    This happened to my 750 & at someone's recommendation I put the ringtones on "ascending" & that took care of it.
    May be too simple but have you pushed the volume button on the left all th way up?
  5. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Funny, mine just started doing it this morning. It must be some third party application. Anyway based on my experience with the 750 I put it on "Increasing Ring" and it worked.
    Spooky, mine started doing same thing today - was driving me mad for an hour or more till I realised phone volume was down at 0.

I assumed I must have been pressing the volume button - surely even the increasing ring can't overcome of volume ?
    Same thing happened once on my 750 and after freaking out I realized I had inadvertantly thurned the volume down.
  8. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Mine was not at zero, three up from the bottom I believe. I had read about "increasing ring" solution on the TC 750 forum actually.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Funny, mine just started doing it this morning. It must be some third party application. Anyway based on my experience with the 750 I put it on "Increasing Ring" and it worked.
    Thanks for the tip. Will try that out if it ever happens again