Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    This is the only time my treo freezes, for some reason everytime i try to go into the draft box it freezes. I have like 48 saved drafts for whatever reason and i dont know how to get rid of them. It's annoying because i use my touch screen a lot and i always accidentally hit the draft button when i go to delete my deleted texts. Any help?
    What draft box? Outlook? Text? MMS? If email, you might be able to delete them in Outlook and then re-sync.

Edit: Oh... I see you said texts... but... you want to delete your deleted texts in your draft folder? Have you tried Tools/Clear Text Items?

-Frank
    Last edited by Frankxs; 10/26/2008 at 11:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    yes text draft box. i am still on my blackberry but am switching back to my treo tomorrow after i hit the verizon store, i will update then. What i meant was i manually delete my texts from my "delete box" and sometimes my finger hits my "draft box" and freezes the phone. its weird because this is the only function thats makes my phone freeze, so i have to take out my battery and pop it back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanm View Post
    yes text draft box. i am still on my blackberry but am switching back to my treo tomorrow after i hit the verizon store, i will update then. What i meant was i manually delete my texts from my "delete box" and sometimes my finger hits my "draft box" and freezes the phone. its weird because this is the only function thats makes my phone freeze, so i have to take out my battery and pop it back in.
    Had the same issue. I downloaded Flexmail, installed it, trial only, deleted all drafts, then uninstalled Flexmail. Worked perfectly.

What happens is when you are writing a text and someone calls or sends you another text that you switch to, the one you were typing goes to drafts and hangs as its incomplete or in limbo.
    I aint nobody, dork!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    yep,. mine too !!!!!!

verizon says software issue....now I always have 999999999