Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Been fiddling with Pocket Express from Handmark over the past few days. Glued to it during the Mr. Toad's wild wall street ride. It works pretty well for me, question is, Is this the best service for this kind of need?
    Depends on exactly what you want. I used the very first version of Pocket Express several years ago. I gradually got tired of each module being an additional purchase, and found other apps that worked equally well or better for each need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Depends on exactly what you want. I used the very first version of Pocket Express several years ago. I gradually got tired of each module being an additional purchase, and found other apps that worked equally well or better for each need.
    Ditto...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I thought most of Pocket Express "Modules" etc. are free?
    The modules that give you the same information you can get anywhere are free. The ones that are worth bothering with cost - tv guide, dictionary, etc.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Well thing I like is that it is a downloaded app as opposed to a web reader which seems to enhance performance over comparable information services.
    True, you download the app, but it still has to connect to an online server to refresh its information - so you are left with the same result.