Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Iím looking for an app that will help me launch programs quicker. Basically what I want is are shot cut keys to my favorite apps. If anyone knows a launcher that meets the below requirements can you please let me know:

Ideally I would like to press and hold a button and have it launch an app, website, or start a text to someone. (just like palm treos can do)

If that is not possible I would like to hold down a button and simply launch an app.

If even this is not possible I would like a key combination to launch apps. Such as windows key ->c to launch the camera. (I know that this is possible out of the box, but only for 8 apps in the list.. I would like to be able to utilize all the key on the keybord.)

Thanks so much
    Last edited by greenlion; 10/25/2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: make title more specific
    Have you looked at Quick Menu?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. I took a look at Quick menu, but it does not meet my needs as I am looking for keyboard shortcuts. With quick menu if you press start->p you get a beep sound instead of opening the program files folder.