1.    #1  
    I keep my tp locked, sometimes, when unlocked, the unlock image still stays on the screen, until I have to press Red button + middle button once again to make it disappear. Sometimes, I even have to press couple of times.......

So annoying!
    No Problem here.
    Maybe one of your apps you've installed?
    Yeah, I had the same problem a few times. Had to hard reset it a few times actually. After working through each and every setting, I found it was one of the third party programs I had installed that just did not like to run correctly. Did you change any of the system settings? What do you have installed?
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    Yeah, I had the same problem a few times. Had to hard reset it a few times actually. After working through each and every setting, I found it was one of the third party programs I had installed that just did not like to run correctly. Did you change any of the system settings? What do you have installed?
    what thirdparty software u found out? I have spb, memmaid, listpro etc...
    Is it a Bug, or something you have loaded on your Pro?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper23 View Post
    what thirdparty software u found out? I have spb, memmaid, listpro etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper23 View Post
    berdinkerdickle, I watch you promoting this Axxbutton all the time here....

I'm just not comfortable with this stuff since its third party, non-approved software. And I seriously urge PALM should take responsiblity to solve the MISTAKE, not push users for outside UNSTABLE solution!
    I'm not sure I know what you mean. Are you saying you are afraid of third party apps? And yet you have third party apps.