1.    #1  
    i am starting to get tired of waiting for seidio to make an adapter and i am just wondering if anybody has altered a pair of headphones to fit the usb, or if everybody is just using bluetooth. and if so what bluetooth are you using. jabra, blueant, or motorolla?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    There is a thread about this that is already SEVERAL pages long....do a search
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    yes i read that post. i am wondering if anybody has just changed the earbuds out though?
    from the post u r talking about my headphone cord would be down to my feet, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    yes i read that post. i am wondering if anybody has just changed the earbuds out though?
    from the post u r talking about my headphone cord would be down to my feet, lol
    easy fix.... I just did mine earlier today. Once you put in the 3.5 plug in, do the same trick with the USB side of the cable shortening it. If you can solder the headphone side safely, then repeat on the other side
    Does the adapter HTC make for they product work? I saw a microUSB to 3.5 from them not to long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Escape II View Post
    Does the adapter HTC make for they product work? I saw a microUSB to 3.5 from them not to long ago.
    I think all of HTCs are mini-USB adaptors, so those wouldn't work, Moto is the only one who makes micro USB adaptors, but thanks to Palm's pinouts, those don't work either.

BigMots
    This is a similar product I was referring to.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Heads...bosnation0e-20