1.    #1  
    For me, with about 10 calls a day - averaging a total of about 30 minutes, 3G, Bluetooth on, only occasional Wifi use (less than 30 minutes). Brightness 50%
    The battery drains from 99% to about 20% after 12 hours giving about a 6-7% per hour battery drain.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    For me, with about 10 calls a day - averaging a total of about 30 minutes, 3G, Bluetooth on, only occasional Wifi use (less than 30 minutes). Brightness 50%
    The battery drains from 99% to about 20% after 12 hours giving about a 6-7% per hour battery drain.
    What do you mean by Brightness 50%?
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Mine is about the same as yours. I am thinking it is going to get much better once I stop playing with it so much.

It is as good as and possibly better than my 750 with the 1600 mah Seido battery. I am very happy about it.
    My battery life is surprisingly good. I'll start the day out at 97-99% (have yet to see a 100% reading) and with moderate use which includes voice calls, email being pulled every five minutes, a few internet searches, updates on SPB weather, and syncing with Dashwire I end up with about 40% left at the end of the day.

Pushing and being a little more conservative in my 3G usage, I think I could easily make it two days on a charge.
    Using programs like always on IM programs, particularly BeeJiveIM, drain the battery quite a bit, even on EDGE. I wonder if BeeJive just requires more battery optimizations?
    3 to 4 text messages. 2 to 3 short calls, 30 minutes on the net. I end up with about 40% at the end of the day. I make sure I put the phone in the sleep mode after each use.
    I use the device from 8:00am to 11:00pm and still have 30 to 40% of battery life. Here is my usage: turn on 3G, 3 to 4 text messages. 10 short calls (20 mins). 10 mins on the net. Exchange pushmail (around 200 emails).

I think the battery life is affected by the telco or reception. I was using the same device in Singapore. I fullly charged the device and left it overnight without any activity (I set to manual sync during non-peak, i.e. 11pm to 8:00am). When I checked the battery in the morning, it already used 20%. The same usage, the battery life left 10% at 8:00pm.
    I don't track specific battery drain rate, however, my Kids usually plays with my TP running YouTube (use speaker) for 60-75mins before goes to sleep. With a full charge, it has approx 50% of battery left. I consider it is pretty good...
    Quote Originally Posted by publicid View Post
    I don't track specific battery drain rate, however, my Kids usually plays with my TP running YouTube (use speaker) for 60-75mins before goes to sleep. With a full charge, it has approx 50% of battery left. I consider it is pretty good...
    You are a brave man letting your kids play with your new phone.

similar here. so I try to keep the tp charged whenever I can. or maybe we need another battery on the road?

I am really jealous to see someone can keep it 40 to 50% level after a long day.