Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Is there any way to transfer a call from a BT headset back to the handset from the in call screen?

Right now, I have to go to the "treo" screen and turn off BT then call them back.

So far I just plain hate Windows Mobile. . .
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jberger View Post
    Is there any way to transfer a call from a BT headset back to the handset from the in call screen?

Right now, I have to go to the "treo" screen and turn off BT then call them back.

Sure - click on the Menu soft key in the lower-right corner, select 'Turn Hands-free Off'.

Hope that helps a little with the WM assimilation.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Hmmm.
    My menu button does nothing on the call screen, and the "unlock" button is inactive as well. Guess it's time for another hard reset.

Thanks for the tip!

While on a call, use the D-Pad to unlock the screen, press menu (the right soft key), select turn on the handsfree or turn off the handsfree. The option will depend if you have it on or off.

I share your grief. It took me a while to adapt from my Treo 650 to my Treo 750. Hopefully, you'll survive.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Hang in there, I've had mine a week or two, AND I have to hotsync with a mac, but I'm kinda getting to like it. I have wondered about the bluetooth thing a lot though. Does make you realize what a WOW phone/text application that palm developed all those years ago.

Now if only I could get an iPhone with a hard keyboard and the palm phone.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3