1. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I got my Pro a couple of hours back. I love the looks and can deal with the kb.

However, the incoming call volume is too low on all calls. Two were from cells & one from landline. All three seem to have some hiss in the background also.

Has anyone found this & what did you do about. I do like the phone & don't want to return w/o a fair shot.

Thanks Much
    Not having that issue at all. As a matter of fact most are complaining it is too loud. If you haven't tweaked it much yet you might try and hard reset before you send it back.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Thanks, I will HR a try.

I haven't tweaked it all just set up one E-Mail account. I loved how easy it was to set up the account.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Thanks, I will HR a try.

I haven't tweaked it all just set up one E-Mail account. I loved how easy it was to set up the account.
    If you call Palm tech support, I imagine they would say "hardreset"
    I just got my treo and I have the same problem as "charlyee"
    Quote Originally Posted by je1000 View Post
    I just got my treo and I have the same problem as "charlyee"
    Fascinating how people can have different experiences with the same device.

For me, the in-call volume is BY FAR the loudest of any windows mobile device I've ever owned - Treo 750, 700w, 700wx, iPaq 910c, imate 8502, XV6600...

That is one of my favorite things about the Pro - it actually has in-call volume that I can hear.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Yeah try again, my ringer is too loud most of the time. And I am slightly hard of hearing (in noisy environments) and the phone volume is plenty. This is a first for a Treo for me.
  8. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Ok, I am a complete moron, I admit it.

I had left the plastic on to prevent scrtaching until my screen protector arrives and that was what was causing this problem.

It is loud and clear now.

So far I really like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Ok, I am a complete moron, I admit it.

I had left the plastic on to prevent scrtaching until my screen protector arrives and that was what was causing this problem.

It is loud and clear now.

So far I really like it.
    For Real?
    That's funny
  10. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    For Real?
    That's funny
    Abosolutely for real. I had decided to return it after the HR did not do anything, I put the SIM back on my 750 and all of a sudden I had the "revelation". I have a spare screensaver from my 750 for the time being.

Btw, I have not hit the "spacebar" by mistake even once so far. The only button I am having a slight problem with is "Start" button, it seems to need pressure just in the right spot.