1.    #1  
    okay, so my wife has a centro and on the homepage you can view/pay, basically do what you want on the phone, but with my 800w I don't have that luxury! anybody know of a way to get to that same website?
    Not sure what you are referring to as I don't have a Centro, but if it is a website as you say, did you try simply try to enter that URL and try to access it from your Treo?
  3.    #3  
    on her browser it goes to sprintpcs.com, where she can do account stuff, and buy ringtones and what not. on my 800w it goes to sprint powerdeck where you can basically do nothing. guess it don't matter, I can see it on my comp. thanks man
    Just type in: http://www.sprintpcs.com

Her homepage is set to that. You can change yours to that too if you really want.
  5.    #5  
    well, yeah I tried that but its still not convenient. its not a mobile site so its all jacked up. its good on opera though
    FWIW - I am in the same boat. On my 700P I could check my Sprint acct. On the 800W I can't get to that page in PIE. Would like to find a fix.
  7.    #7  
    yeah, opera or skyfires good, but it'd be so much simpler if there was a mobile site that was already logged in ya know
    opera ask me to download some file and then nothing happens on login page. Same with netfront and operamini. Skyfire would let me in but is that secure?
    Thanks.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  9.    #9  
    well ur right bout opera mobile
  10.    #10  
    and opera mini, and pie. my skyfire aint working at the moment. gotta update it cuz I had to get a new 800. try after. go to properties and it should say if its secure
    This is in the Privacy Policy of skyfire browser. Since all the information comes through skyfire servers, they save all data that we requested and received and may share or save for a long time. We can make case for google to some degree but in this case skyfire is google and they openly claim they save data on all browsing activities, including your logins . I got this from their site:

"Browser Usage Information
    Once you have subscribed to and begin to use the Browser, we will collect information about your use of the Browser on your Device (“Browser Usage Information”). Browser Usage Information includes such information as which websites and programs you access or download on your Device, how long you visit such websites and use such programs, your activities (such as products purchased or advertisements viewed) on such websites, which specific areas of a website or webpage you use and for how long, websites you bookmark, search terms you use, referring/exit pages, browser and platform types, the geographic location in which your Device is being used and information you provide on third party websites. All of your Browser Usage Information is stored together by Skyfire under an automatically generated, random identification number (“ID Number”) that will not be associated with or linked to your other Personal Information. By downloading our Browser and accepting our Terms of Use (which includes acceptance of this Privacy Policy), you have given us your express consent to collect and use Browser Usage Information and tie it to an ID Number.

Skyfire uses Browser Usage Information to improve the Site, Browser and Services and offer you a personalized Browser experience. Browser Usage Information permits us to recommend products and services that we believe will be of interest to you, personalize your viewing and Browser usage, select targeted advertisements or other promotions for you and offer you local content and advertising information.

Anonymous Usage Information

From time to time, Skyfire may offer you the opportunity to use the Browser in “Anonymous Mode”. By choosing this feature, Skyfire will collect Browser Usage Information, but such collection will be on an anonymous basis only, meaning that it will not be tied to an ID Number or your Personal Information for the period of time that the Anonymous Mode option is made available to you and has been selected by you (“Anonymous Usage Information”). By downloading our Browser and accepting our Terms of Use, you have given us your express consent to collect Anonymous Usage Information and use it as described below. You cannot block the collection of Anonymous Usage Information and still use the Browser.

Skyfire uses Anonymous Usage Information to understand what our customers want, for editorial, feedback, marketing and promotion purposes, for statistical analysis, product development and content improvement and to create aggregate reports of how users are using the Browser. Certain Anonymous Usage Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Anonymous Usage Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing activities). We may combine your Personal Information with Anonymous Usage Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Browser users to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Browser and to analyze and understand how our Site and Browser are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions."
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by armdavid2 View Post
    okay, so my wife has a centro and on the homepage you can view/pay, basically do what you want on the phone, but with my 800w I don't have that luxury! anybody know of a way to get to that same website?

I had the same on my 650. I think it's only on the Palm OS phones.