Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I have not found this on a list yet, so here goes:

When a BT headset is connected, and the speaker switch is set to NO SPEAKER (MUTE) and there is an incoming call...THE SPEAKER STILL WORKS! I cannot get this phone to be silent no matter what I do!

I think Palm as passed a big doo-doo onto us, and I am damn mad about it. I cannot return the prduct to the company I purchased it from unless it is "defective" and they won't consider a bug in the software a defect...sounds like they took lessons from Microsoft!

Anyway, there it is....
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I don't see that behavior. When using a BT headset or car kit, the speaker is mute.

Which switch are you referring to, though? The one on the top edge is a ringer switch, not a speaker switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommc4 View Post
    I have not found this on a list yet, so here goes:

When a BT headset is connected, and the speaker switch is set to NO SPEAKER (MUTE) and there is an incoming call...THE SPEAKER STILL WORKS! I cannot get this phone to be silent no matter what I do!

I think Palm as passed a big doo-doo onto us, and I am damn mad about it. I cannot return the prduct to the company I purchased it from unless it is "defective" and they won't consider a bug in the software a defect...sounds like they took lessons from Microsoft!

Anyway, there it is....
    Why not post it here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=172582
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Holmes: I meant the ringer switch, sorry.

JCB: I just did; thanks! And I added another issue I discovered.
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro