1.    #1  
    I don't know if it has been linked here yet, but SPB now has a beta that works well with the Treo Pro:
    http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=90

It even registers with your 4.x key.
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
    Is this just a patch?
    Do we still need to download the full version and then install the beta update?
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    No, just download the file and it will work. It's not a patch, it's a real 4.0.3 version.
    Thanks,
    I like it for Tabs in PIE.

PIE+ doesn't look right with 320x320
    Installed 4.0.3 on my Treo Pro and so far everything is working fine.

My only complaint is the lack of icons??? When I install it the Change Icon option only brings up Custom. All the others are now gone. I tried installing several Icon Sets from the SPB Forums and now I only have 1 icon to choose from

I am hoping there something I can do to get more icons!!!

-D
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    Installed 4.0.3 on my Treo Pro and so far everything is working fine.

My only complaint is the lack of icons??? When I install it the Change Icon option only brings up Custom. All the others are now gone. I tried installing several Icon Sets from the SPB Forums and now I only have 1 icon to choose from

I am hoping there something I can do to get more icons!!!

-D
    Sorry man, nothing I can do to help you there--I am content with the original icon set. Maybe post on the forum and I'm sure they will respond.

I do love SPB and their software; I also have diary and weather on my today screen. Great company that deserves our support.
    I have it installed with Spb Diary. Just one bug I found though. Keeps locking up when I have the header tab position set to "On top". When enabled, the header is actually on the bottom and when I attempt to view other tabs on Spb Diary, it locks up. When tab position is set to "On left", its located at proper postion and does not lock.
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    I have it installed with Spb Diary. Just one bug I found though. Keeps locking up when I have the header tab position set to "On top". When enabled, the header is actually on the bottom and when I attempt to view other tabs on Spb Diary, it locks up. When tab position is set to "On left", its located at proper postion and does not lock.
    Well, I have my header set to "on top" but I do not have diary integrated into the tabs (diary sits below pocket plus). I do, however, have weather integrated. I haven't had any lock ups. Be sure to post it in the forums. Good luck.
    So, I've tried the regular release and didn't like it. I've now tried the beta release and like it a lot. My question is how to buy the software so I'm legal. If I buy the current production release, do I get to upgrade to what is now the beta release for free? I don't want to buy the current release as it didn't work well on the Pro.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleBlue View Post
    So, I've tried the regular release and didn't like it. I've now tried the beta release and like it a lot. My question is how to buy the software so I'm legal. If I buy the current production release, do I get to upgrade to what is now the beta release for free? I don't want to buy the current release as it didn't work well on the Pro.
    I bought the current 4 version for my previous PDA (700wx). The beta version 4.0.3, which for me works perfectly fine, registers with the same serial number. In fact, the "beta" doesn't even say the word "beta" on it, so I figure it is probably close to the real working version.

Best bet is to just contact the company if you have doubts.
    one issue I've noticed is the "easy finger scrolling" with "kinetic effect" is no longer working on the Treo Pro in PIE and Contacts though it worked great on my old 700wx. anyone else notice this?
    Quote Originally Posted by citivolus View Post
    one issue I've noticed is the "easy finger scrolling" with "kinetic effect" is no longer working on the Treo Pro in PIE and Contacts though it worked great on my old 700wx. anyone else notice this?
    using the method described in this post, I can confirm it now works!