Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I keep waking up at 6:25 when I only need to be up at 8:15 now.

Basically I had set one of my alarms to 6:25 once before and changed it back, it still goes off anyway! The same with all other alarms set at a different time. I've tried running MemMaid, and a hard reset (with Sprite). So whatever it is, I'm restoring it somehow and it's saved somewhere on my phone. Anyone know how I can make it stop?
    Are they set in your calendar? What is it that's going off at 6:25 exactly?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Are they set in your calendar? What is it that's going off at 6:25 exactly?
    No there are no alarms on my calender. As I said, I had previously had my alarms set at 6:25. After changing my alarms to 8:15, my phone had continue to go off at 6:25 in addition to going off at 8:15.

I found this on another forum:

I registered just to help you guys with this. When I had my Dash I had the same annoying problem. Just go to http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_lite.html and download SKTools Lite for WM5 & WM6 Smartphones, which is free. Open the software and search around the menus and find the tool for the "Notification Queue" and delete the alarm entries that are in the queue. This will fix it, but it may return and you will have to delete the entries again.
    I guess we'll know if it works if I wake up at 6:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by tli415 View Post
    No there are no alarms on my calender. As I said, I had previously had my alarms set at 6:25. After changing my alarms to 8:15, my phone had continue to go off at 6:25 in addition to going off at 8:15.

I found this on another forum:

I guess we'll know if it works if I wake up at 6:25.

Hey, buddy, I'm sorry for you as my old alarm is 8:00am, so the only painful moments for me are Sat and Sun...
    I just went through the alarms with MemMaid and deleted those that were expired, dangling, et cetera. Maybe tomorrow will be a great day!