Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Can someone help. I have a TREO 800W that was all working fine and for the past few days the unit does not trigger ANY alarms... Either the built in alarm setting on the today screen, POCKET TRAVEL ALARM or AGENDUS .. the time comes where the alarm should go off and the 800W acts as if it is ignoring the alarm totally and doesnt do anything. I usually keep the unit plugged in at night which is recommended for the alarm to work and it used to but no longer. Any idea would be appreciated...
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I just used a program called PMCLEAN and saw I had over 110 notifications. I cleaned the notifications and its now down to 32 and NOW the alarms work. what could have caused this?

Thanks...
    Alarm issues are almost always caused by duplicate notifications. It's a good idea to clean out your notifications queue on a regular basis.
    I'm having this exact problem. Is there any other way to clean out the notifications que without having to download a program? I love my 800w, but its kind of rediculous that we have to download a program in order to maintain the functionality of a basic (and to some, important) feature such as the alarm.