Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    But remember guys,

Your friends know what an iPhone is, and they might even envy you.
    As far as they know the iPhone is so cool.

What's a Treo
    I wish my students would not recognize my iphone. I have it in a pouch case that covers 95% of it but still 5 times a day I several minutes saying...... No you cannot play with my iphone.... no,,,, please focus on your math,,,,, no I dont have "cool games"..... no I dont have Jay Z on there PLEASE FOCUS ON YOUR MATH!!!!
  2.    #122  
    I just jailbroke my iphone and am running Pandora in the background,,,,, the HD, Treo Pro and Touch Pro just got one of their "advantage points" reevaluated Next I'll be checking out

1) pdanet for tethering http://www.appleiphoneapps.com/2008/...k-ma-no-proxy/

2) picturemail mms http://www.appleiphoneapps.com/2008/...al-iphone-mms/

3) Copy/cut and paste http://www.appleiphoneapps.com/?s=paste

I had no idea that the iphone had caught up so closely with WM and in such a short time
    Sounds like only after jailbreaking. Apple should have allowed those features to begin with. It isn't the iPhone that's caught up, but independent developers helping it along.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    [COLOR= "Navy"]Sounds like only after jailbreaking. Apple should have allowed those features to begin with. It isn't the iPhone that's caught up, but independent developers helping it along.[/COLOR]
    So what limitations are there before Jail Breaking. Does JB Void warrenty?
    You can't install programs that actually help the OS because Apple blocks it. Such as those JPR listed. Also Podcaster could only get installed through software for jailbroken iPhones(Cydia, I believe) due to Apple getting it's panties in a bunch that they forgot the "download Podcast" feature and Podcaster offered that function. Now I read it may be in version 2.2. Yeah, that was real subtle Apple.

And yes, before sending it in for repair, I believe you do need to UNjailbreak it. Although I can't swear on this.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Sounds like only after jailbreaking. Apple should have allowed those features to begin with. It isn't the iPhone that's caught up, but independent developers helping it along.
    good point. That's exactly right.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567