1.    #1  
    As there still doesn't seem to be a fix for the call waiting issue when you're on a bluetooth headset, I've using the Palm headset and I hate it!

Bought the iPhone headset and what a difference! Great in call volume, and the people I talk to can actually hear me loud and clear. Only thing I miss is a button on the headset to answer/hang up calls but I can live with that.

Marianne
    There is a button for answering/hanging up on the Apple headset... it's at top of the headset.

*Thought you were talking about the BT headset. But on the wired iPhone headset you can use the button to answer/hang up as well. Now the iPod headset does not have this feature. But the iPhone's does and works well.
    Last edited by Bad Ash; 10/21/2008 at 12:38 AM.
    yeah, still no fix from Palm, what a LOSER company!!!!

They will not wake up until we start to return TP immediately!
    I agree, going back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best Palm WM device yet. IMHO. I use the iMetal headphones I had left over from my iPhone. I thought the Stock iPhone headphones where garbage too. How many people returned their iPhones?
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Best Palm WM device yet. IMHO. I use the iMetal headphones I had left over from my iPhone. I thought the Stock iPhone headphones where garbage too. How many people returned their iPhones?
    What stock headphones are great?
  7.    #7  
    Bad Ash thank you! I didn't realize there was an on/off button inside that little microphone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Bad Ash thank you! I didn't realize there was an on/off button inside that little microphone!

No problem.