1.    #1  
    Beta 2 is available now. I have not yet tried it.

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/download/
    Tried it. Bulky. I hate scrolling right and left. Opera Mini is better since it automatically adjusts to mobile screens in "Mobile View." Up and Down scrolling is what I'm all about. My opinion anyway. I know some like full browsers. Looks to be good for you guys. WMExperts article says Mozilla beta is soon. I would like to try that.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Tried it. Bulky. I hate scrolling right and left. Opera Mini is better since it automatically adjusts to mobile screens in "Mobile View." Up and Down scrolling is what I'm all about. My opinion anyway. I know some like full browsers. Looks to be good for you guys. WMExperts article says Mozilla beta is soon. I would like to try that.
    Opera Mobile does that too.
    Crashes on startup for me. Sigh
    Wow, nothing new here. I won't even bother. Skyfire is still solid for me.
  6.    #6  
    It might have some under the hood bug fixes but overall, pretty unimpressive in the excitement area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    It might have some under the hood bug fixes but overall, pretty unimpressive in the excitement area.
    Just upgraded and the only thing I notice is that the web page I normally go to doesn't have a "fuzzy" display when I zoom in/out of the page. When I mean fuzzy, I don't mean distorted. It's just looks like static before. Other than that, it looks the same as Beta 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Wow, nothing new here. I won't even bother. Skyfire is still solid for me.
    It came with OPERA WIDGETS:

Add Widgets
    AccuWeather.com
    Analog Clock
    Bubbles
    Shopping List
    Twitter
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Opera Mini is still a great browser. I haven't tried the beta Opera Mobile 9.5 though, and if the rumors are true that Mozilla will soon be releasing a mobile phone browser then I'm hoping that it will be what I've expected it to be. A faster and user friendly browser that Mozilla is known to be.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Opera isn't bad, but it still can't load video from youtube. It slows and it crashes when you zoom in/out constantly. You should try skyfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmDM View Post
    It came with OPERA WIDGETS:

Add Widgets
    AccuWeather.com
    Analog Clock
    Bubbles
    Shopping List
    Twitter
    Widgets are cool, but very slow. Twitter takes forever to load.
    Once, Opera 9.5 uninstalled itself. Very odd. its ok. but, I'm not paying money for it.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiffer View Post
    A faster and user friendly browser that Mozilla is known to be.
    No, FireFox is not known for its speed. Only recently has it gotten faster than Internet Explorer. *shudders*
    When you click and hold a picture or link on opera mobile it gives you the to send link via MMS or send image via MMS. Does anyone know how to get it intergrated with the sprint prituremail?