1.    #1  
    I see that the Treo Pro has the classic Treo function of pressing Opt + whatever and not the messed up method of holding Opt + whatever. Does anyone know how this is being accomplished? Is there a way to get this working on the 800w? (Sorry if I missed it, I searched but couldn't find anything)

The other thing I really really want is the Comm Manager from the Treo Pro:

Anyone know where I can get that? This would be enough for me to keep my 800w and not return it for the Pro, despite the Pro's pure sexiness with it's flush screen, gloss black finish, and super thin waistline.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Don't forget the WM 6.1 default SMS program, and the HTC Task Manager, too.

Maybe when hannip's work slows down we can get some of these things.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Don't forget the WM 6.1 default SMS program, and the HTC Task Manager, too.

Maybe when hannip's work slows down we can get some of these things.
    I like the Palm SMS program much better and I think the default task manager is good enough. I'd like to have functions we don't have yet.
    I'll second that request for sure. but for the record I'm gonna guess it won't happen. Just for the record. Though I hope it does.