1.    #1  
    Anyone have this issue when using SPB mobile shell? I'll scroll through the different pages and then sometimes I hit the Start button (or another hard button) and the phone's radio shuts off, as if I held down the red button.

This only happens with SBP mobile shell installed. I remove it and never have that problem, I install it and almost every time after multiple screen changes the phone shuts off.

Very annoying.
    I traced a bunch of bugs for days until I ditched SPB Mobile Shell. As much as I love the UI its too buggy for me to keep. I did not experience your particular issue but I would try living without for a few days to see if it persists.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I have been having a problem with missing calls still even after updating to the newest version. Anyone have any ideas how to stop this since that was one of the problems the update was suppose to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPENNIN217 View Post
    I have been having a problem with missing calls still even after updating to the newest version. Anyone have any ideas how to stop this since that was one of the problems the update was suppose to fix.
    Missed calls are not related to SPB. This bug was widely reported by multiple very credible users here on completly stock 800Ws.
    No problems here.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I had an issue with the latst build (issued last week). The software would disable data connections. I could no longer sync email or browse the web. not sure if this was an issue with the weather sync or not. I reverted to the former build and the issue went away.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by toddx View Post
    I had an issue with the latst build (issued last week). The software would disable data connections. I could no longer sync email or browse the web.
    I had a similar issue with the phone radio. After I updated to the latest build, whenever I would do a soft reset, it would always say "no signal." I tried soft resetting with a soft reset app, pulling the battery, never had any luck.

I finally went back to the previous version and I'm back to normal.