Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I just ordered a Treo Pro and am getting ready to switch over from a Moto Q9 Global. On the Q, before I could install a registry editor, or mess around with certain settings, I first had to "unlock" the device by using the Microsoft Security Configuration Manager. Is this necessary on the TP? Or is it already unlocked?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I've never seen that on either the Pro or the 750. I use Resco Registry Editor and it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by iradeut View Post
    I just ordered a Treo Pro and am getting ready to switch over from a Moto Q9 Global. On the Q, before I could install a registry editor, or mess around with certain settings, I first had to "unlock" the device by using the Microsoft Security Configuration Manager. Is this necessary on the TP? Or is it already unlocked?
    That is for smartphones on WM Standard. I had to do it on my BJII. No need to do that on Touchscreen devices with WM Pro.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!