Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I remember a youtube video posted here showing how to easily remove the battery cover. I looked all through all the posts and was not able to find it.

Would someone please post the link again?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Did you try searching youtube?
    Hold the device with the "Palm" on the back facing you upside down, put your 2 thumbs on the outsides of the "Sprint" label and logo, that you see facing you upside down. Your other fingers should be holding the front side of the device that is facing down. Press with your thumbs and the cover comes off VERY easily.
    i remember the first week with my treo 800w i had a difficult time getting the battery cover off, i eventually had to use a butter knife to get it open..just gently. but after that ,it slide off normally like it was supposed to.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Did you try searching youtube?
    Yep. done that and this forum too.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayKode View Post
    i remember the first week with my treo 800w i had a difficult time getting the battery cover off, i eventually had to use a butter knife to get it open..just gently. but after that ,it slide off normally like it was supposed to.
    I never had to use a knife, but when I first got the phone it was pretty difficult to remove the back cover. Nowadays it doesn't seem anymore difficult than my other phones. So, either I've gotten used to it, or it just takes some time to wear in.

I found it easiest to put your thumbs on the Sprint logo and push down and out.