1.    #1  
    Can anyone confirm this on their Treo Pro? When I have upcoming appointments on my calendar that are marked as all day, they never show up on the today screen calendar section until the day they are due. I don't think I had this problem on the 750 that ran WM6. Has anyone experienced this?

Jose
    I'm pretty sure it's always been this way on WM devices. At least from what I can remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    Can anyone confirm this on their Treo Pro? When I have upcoming appointments on my calendar that are marked as all day, they never show up on the today screen calendar section until the day they are due. I don't think I had this problem on the 750 that ran WM6. Has anyone experienced this?

Jose
    You can try using this app: http://www.treoprotricks.com/post/20....aspx#continue

It has a setting that modifies calendar behavior. I uninstalled it because I felt it was interfering with the performance of Seven, which at this point is more important for me to have because of battery life. If you do install it, please report back here.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  4.    #4  
    I went to their website and it does not mention that it fixes that particular problem with calendar on the today screen. If I can find a CAB file for the .net 3.5 I will try it, but currently .net can only be installed by syncing via activesync.
    Can't you just click it off or on?
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    I went to their website and it does not mention that it fixes that particular problem with calendar on the today screen. If I can find a CAB file for the .net 3.5 I will try it, but currently .net can only be installed by syncing via activesync.
    It does have the calendar setting. Do a search in this forum because I think someone was trying also to find .net cab file.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    It does have the calendar setting. Do a search in this forum because I think someone was trying also to find .net cab file.
    Here it is: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=172729
  8.    #8  
    Thanks JCB, I got the cab file from your link. Actually I played a lot with TodayAgenda last night and found a good customized set up to replace both the Tasks and Calendar plugins.
    Thanks.