1.    #1  
    Hiya, this may not apply to all, but fellow Treo Pro users from down under (Australia EST) how do you change the time to reflect day light saving, as Sydney observes day light saving on the first sunday of october. I have set the clock to sync with the network time zone, however after 20 min of setting the clock forward. The clock reverts back an hour . Does anyone else experience this problem?
    regards, Bill
    Mobile Tech. Support Consultant

Device/Gadget History
    3comm palm pilot pro->palm 505m->Tungsten e2->Treo650(sold)->Treo680->O2 XDA Stealth (sold)->Treo 500 ->Treo750v -> Treo Pro
    Optus Singtel Pty Ltd (c)
    I'm not sure, but I have the same problem with the TreoPro & my Navman, BOTH windows CE/Mobile devices. I'm guessing it's a windows update we are looking for. I'm not holding my breath for Navman, but I suspect Palm might be more on the ball with the crew at redmond.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

I have link but my low post count isn't letting me post it. Try googling this..."Updating Windows Mobile phones for Daylight Saving Time"...hope it helps...
    Mike

PS. can someone ask me some questions so I can increase my posts....:-)
    Last edited by mikeals; 10/18/2008 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Add Info
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    In the past, this update has come directly from Microsoft. The update Mike refers to is here.
    if you're using network time, it seems like this would be a carrier issue not reporting the correct time?
  6.    #6  
    Thanks mikeals and holmes4 the update link works Now I'll never be late for appointments again.
    regards, Bill
    Mobile Tech. Support Consultant

Device/Gadget History
    3comm palm pilot pro->palm 505m->Tungsten e2->Treo650(sold)->Treo680->O2 XDA Stealth (sold)->Treo 500 ->Treo750v -> Treo Pro
    Optus Singtel Pty Ltd (c)
    Quote Originally Posted by TronTreo650 View Post
    Thanks mikeals and holmes4 the update link works Now I'll never be late for appointments again.
    No worries....