1.    #1  
    Is there any way to listen the radio??
    Resco Radio is well worth the $20.
    I've got both Resco Radio and Kinoma Play. In my opinion, even Kinoma FreePlay (the free version) blows Resco Radio out the water, down the street and leaves it in the cemetery .

Kinoma FreePlay offers the full list of Shoutcast stations (not a few select stations, leaving you to setup any others manually as Resco Radio does), plus access to Audible and YouTube and the Kinoma Guide offers access to even more, to top that off, Kinoma Play (the paid version) offers even more. At $29.95 Kinoma Play is a steal. Seriously, Kinoma Play offers access to SO MUCH in the way of streams, it's really hard to describe, just get the free version Kinoma FreePlay and know the paid version offers even more. And then there is the search features and typing to pull up station names (the type feature is only in the paid version, but the free version has some search features).

I've also used to use Pocket Tunes back when I had a Palm OS device, but Kinoma Play trumps that too.
    Right there with you.
    Once the Kinoma folks figure out how to get the BT controls working on my headset, I'll send them my $29. That is a show stopper for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    Once the Kinoma folks figure out how to get the BT controls working on my headset, I'll send them my $29.
    I'll hold you to that. AVRCP support would be convenient for Bluetooth devices that support it.

(darnell: Many thanks for the kind words!)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks