1.    #1  
    If I use earphone to make phone call, the volume always very loud, even when I decrease the volume to the lowest level.

But if I decrease the volume to the lowest level, once I forgot to bring it back, I could not hear the ring of incoming call after that.

Don't understand why it is so loud in earphone, so low in the ring??
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtreo View Post
    If I use earphone to make phone call, the volume always very loud, even when I decrease the volume to the lowest level.

But if I decrease the volume to the lowest level, once I forgot to bring it back, I could not hear the ring of incoming call after that.

Don't understand why it is so loud in earphone, so low in the ring??
    LOL, the loud earpiece volume is one of my favorite things about the phone. It is the 1st WM phone that has been loud enough for my taste!
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I find the minimum earpiece volume too loud also. Whenever I listen to music I keep it on the lowest notch, but even that is quite loud! The gradation between notches is too big. Is there any way to adjust the volume to somewhere between the lowest notch and no sound at all?
    same here, I cannot even bear the lowest notch. And if I did choose the lowest end, I cannot hear the ring.

I think it's another bug.