1.    #1  
    I keep expecting to hit a screen border whenever I use my finger to select something near the edge of the screen. I keep turning my finger to get my nail more vertical, but then I realize there is no border to inhibit my pecking. Just kinda strange. Anyone else doing this?
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
    Not really sure what you mean. Do you mean a border round the screen like on the Treo680 or Treo 750 ???
    regards, Bill
    Mobile Tech. Support Consultant

Device/Gadget History
    3comm palm pilot pro->palm 505m->Tungsten e2->Treo650(sold)->Treo680->O2 XDA Stealth (sold)->Treo 500 ->Treo750v -> Treo Pro
    Optus Singtel Pty Ltd (c)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TronTreo650 View Post
    Not really sure what you mean. Do you mean a border round the screen like on the Treo680 or Treo 750 ???
    Exactly.
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
    love the flush screen
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAholic View Post
    I keep expecting to hit a screen border whenever I use my finger to select something near the edge of the screen. I keep turning my finger to get my nail more vertical, but then I realize there is no border to inhibit my pecking. Just kinda strange. Anyone else doing this?
    I understand...I've had a HTC Trinity before, and I know the feeling (literally). You'll get used to it...
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    so I got a 800w Screen protector..

I made a mistake that i will make sure I will do again

I put the protector on a little to the left, so when the slide bar is used, i can run the pen on the lip of the protector real easy like.

just an FYI and a cool little trick! I love the flat screen
    I think the weird thing is scrolling in IE. Feels like you have to have a thin finger to scroll but the touch area is bigger than the screen.