Uncle
    555-555-5555

Call 2 looked like this.
    Uncle Tony
    555-555-5555

Call 3 looked like this.
    New York
    555-555-5555

The phone numbers were correct just using 5's as an example. Call 2 was perfect.

When I dial my voicemail it says "Dad" and dials my phone number.

A hard reset does nothing.
    delete your Uncle and Dad and re-enter their data again.

Sounds like when you transferred your contacts, some of the fields got messed up (click the down arrow to the right in a field to expand the options to fill in e.g. first, last, title, etc.)
  3.    #3  
    Great, got a feeling all my 167 contacts are going to have issues then. I synced with Outlook as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Great, got a feeling all my 167 contacts are going to have issues then. I synced with Outlook as usual.
    When I had, the operative word being HAD, when I had the 800w, my contacts were screwed up too on the call screen and call log.

I transfered my contacts from my 700p to the 800 with bluetooth. No active sync involved.

No call screen or call log contacts problem with my 700p or Centro.....

I can't say I've ever experienced this issue.

When migrating my contacts from my old Treo 650 (which I used to use Palm Desktop with) to my Treo 800w, I used the OutlookŪ 2007 Update for Palm OS Devices and followed these instructions from Palm.

VibrantRedGT, I guess you moved things from your BB, but that was synced with Outlook for you already right? Did you have this issue with your first Treo 800w? Maybe something has occurred since various devices have been managing the data.
  6.    #6  
    Never had a problem before. I synced my Curve with Outlook fine with Desktop Manager. When I got my device is synced fine. Right now it's a no go. I'm deleting Sync Center and ActiveSync right now. Going to start fresh.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    It could possibly be from having the same number in multiple contacts.

For example I have my folks home number in both my mom's contact, and my dad's. When I dial my dad at home, it comes up as my mom (because "Kathy" comes before "Kurt").

It's a silly little coding flaw (not really a bug, per say) in the way the database is handled.

Just throwing that out as another possibility....
  8.    #8  
    Ok that is a good catch. My Mom and Dad both have their home number under there names but I haven't run into a problem with that as of yet. My Dad's name and picture come up when my voicemail is dialing. Don't know what that is all about. I still have issues with it showing the first name only or no name just the state and number. Weird.
    My Dad's name and picture come up when my voicemail is dialing. Don't know what that is all about.
    That is very weird.

Can you check all of his numbers in your contact list and see if any of them look funky? Also, do you have yourself in your contact list? Maybe your folks number is under your name too (I did that once by mistake....).

I still have issues with it showing the first name only or no name just the state and number. Weird.
    Make sure the numbers are exactly (and I do mean exactly the same).

1-541-772-7272 != 541-772-7272 != 772-7272 != 541.772.7272

(My wife had her numbers in that last format because of the way her old candybar phone had them entered. )

(And the number is valid....but only if you want to order some pizza. )

When I enter in numbers I always enter them in with area code and no dashes/spaces/etc. Also verify there isn't a space at the beginning or end, that'd cause it to fail too.
  10.    #10  
    Checked all my contacts and nothing out of the ordinary. My number is not under my Dad's name in contacts but yet it still shows his name and picture with my phone number when VM is cslled.

Today is a fresh day and I just performed a soft reset. I will post back later if the caller ID is still buggy.
    If it's just your dad I would delete and recreate his contact.

Hmm....I believe there is a setting in the registry that tells the phone what number is the voicemail. It'd be really weird, but maybe your dad's number got set as that?

Could you do a registry search for the last 4 digets of his phone number and see if it brings anything up?
  12.    #12  
    So I did another hard reset and so far the caller ID bug is fixed. Haven't really got many calls today so I will post later with more results. VM one is fixed so far.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.