Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    My wife has been using a Palm Centro for a while. Due to poor reception and constantly dropped calls, I decided to buy her something else - and I chose the Treo Pro

No my big qestion is, how do I copy the phone book from Centro to Treo Pro? I wouldn't like to re-enter all phone numbers manually...
    Maybe you can copy them to the sim card and than to the TP?
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
  3. hjt
    I copied my contacts/calendar/tasks from my 650 to my Treo Pro like this:

1. Sync your Centro to Palm Desktop
    2. Buy PocketMirror (approx $25) and then configure it to sync your data to Outlook
    3. Sync your Treo Pro to Outlook
    4. DONE
    Or save the $25, and just sync your Centro to the Palm desktop and then change your conduit settings from Palm desktop to Outlook (Start/Palm/conduit sync). Then sync the Centro again, and all your PIM data will be in Outlook.
  5. hjt
    Oh Yeah Alli - never thought of that...

@ Michau, just to give jou some confidence, it works nicely.
    Centro synced with Outlook, Active Sync installed from treo pro and synced. Done.
    I only know it from having recently gone through it myself. For more tidbits on converting from Palm os to WM, check this out.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the tips! I have successfully synced my Centro to the Outlook, but I can't figure out how to sync Treo Pro to it... It defaults now to "ActiveSync" application, and I don't know how to change that to Outlook
    Active Sync is the conduit for moving things into Outlook. You're doing it right.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Well, it worked! Thank you all again. I have now all my contacts on the Treo, and I'm happy