1.    #1  
    I tried to take photo of my laptop screen today, but on the photo, I couldn't even recognize some big word. I tried to zoom and change config, but still didn't work out well.

Anyone has the similar problem? A another big big bug?
    It's not a big bug. I doubt it's even a bug at all.
    Was the picture taken in a well lit room?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    It's not a big bug. I doubt it's even a bug at all.
    Was the picture taken in a well lit room?
    Yes sir, I still remember my 650 can have a much clearer picture on my screen or some label in the past.

So if you got one Treo pro, can you also take a picture on your laptop screen and see if the words can be recognized? thx
    A couple of things....if the room is too well lit, it may be washing out the laptop screen. Try taking the same picture with the lights a little dimmer.

Next, if you are using the digital zoom that will pixellate smaller details such as type or lettering on you screen.

Last thought, how close are you holding the Pro to the screen? The lens is a fixed focus lens that probably has a minimum focusing distance of about 15 inches maybe. If you move too close, the lettering will be blurry.

Here's my screen in a naturally lit room.

I cannot get a clear and recognizable picture of words on my screen either, Coppertop, can you do that? and share a nice photo again?