Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Does anyone else have the problem where after you listen to a voicemail, you get a text message?

If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks
    I have it too, very annoying. I wonder if Palm really tested this feature before shipping this out.
    What carrier are you guys with?
    I'm with Att(US) and don't have that issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    What carrier are you guys with?
    I'm with Att(US) and don't have that issue.

AT&T (US)
    Well,
    so much for that idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem where after you listen to a voicemail, you get a text message?

If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks
    What kind of message? I guess I don't have this prob, because I do not know what you are talking about (T-mobile, Netherlands)
    By any chance did you come from a iPhone and simply just put your sim card in the Treo? If so you have to call AT&T and get rid of the iPhone plan. That is happening due to the visual voicemail. If you did not come from a iPhone I don't know why that would happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    By any chance did you come from a iPhone and simply just put your sim card in the Treo? If so you have to call AT&T and get rid of the iPhone plan. That is happening due to the visual voicemail. If you did not come from a iPhone I don't know why that would happen.
    oh, yeah! But I cannot call ATT as they will then charge me $30 rather than my current $20.

Ok, fair enough, I will try to bear with it.....if I can...